Thank you to the originator of this blog post
#orange #salmon #asparagus #healthy #brains #brain_food #yummy
Nourish your brain with the powerful fats it needs with this fresh and zesty orange salmon dish by chef, author and television host Candice Kumai. Salmon is an ideal source of omega-3 fatty acids, which play a crucial role in brain function, and asparagus supplies folate, which works with vitamin B12 to help prevent cognitive impairment.
• Zest 1 orange
• 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
• 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
• 2 tsp grated ginger
• 4 6-oz boneless, skinless salmon fillets
• 16 asparagus spears, trimmed
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, whisk together orange zest, juice, soy sauce and ginger; set aside.
2. Cut 4 large pieces of parchment paper and place 1 salmon fillet onto each piece. Divide asparagus spears evenly among pieces of parchment, topping fillets. Pour orange-soy marinade over each fillet and, working with…
View original post 131 more words